jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's the most effective way to organize your life?

1. RocketCityWriter profile image81
    RocketCityWriterposted 7 years ago

What's the most effective way to organize your life?

When we've all got too much to do, how do you sort out what to do and keep it all organized? How do you prioritize?

2. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

Make Lists, get draws that allow files etc.
    Pros and Cons, matters of urgency, likes and dislikes.
    It's a case of personal preference and everything may depend on your perspective whether objective or subjective; it is where you stand on something that will affect the result/outcome.

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

for me to do lists realy help out alot i can monitor how productive iam

4. Avamum profile image84
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

A few years ago I bought a book called Organizing From The Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern.  As a (then) single mother of two working full time and doing correspondence courses at night while my sons were at football practices, I needed help in managing the chaos! There were great tips in the book regarding organizing home, work, and your schedule.  Good luck!

5. LanaLu profile image59
    LanaLuposted 6 years ago

Prioritizing can help with organizational skills. When a person has to many things on their plate see which need to be taken care of first and what can wait or be put on hold of a little longer. For me personally I need to have a calendar I use outlook for almost everything, I tell you its a life saver with date, appointments, meetings etc.

working