jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

On average, how many views do I have to have for all my hubs to start seeing som

1. kosanya profile image70
    kosanyaposted 7 years ago

On average, how many views do I have to have for all my hubs to start seeing some earnings on...

2. HeyTyner profile image57
    HeyTynerposted 7 years ago

I'd like to know also.

Great question smile

3. shazwellyn profile image56
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

This depends on quality as well as quantity.
    Firstly, with an authorscore of 34, you won't be that successful presently because you are 'no follow'.  This means your links are not linked for Google to follow. You need to be above 74 to attain a do follow.

You need to be active in the forum and the community.  Read other people's hubs, and participate as fully as possible. 

Whilst writing your hubs, which also helps your authorscore, you need to take full advantage of all the capsules HubPages offer you - photos, videos, text etc. These are great ways to improve and create good content.  It is on page optimization that is the trick here - with good keyword research.  When you produce good hubs and you have an authorscore of 75 and above, you will find traffic will come naturally.

I have produced a nice hub on on page optimization.  You are welcome to take a look:

4. gulnazahmad profile image64
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

I think that rather than getting to know about the number of views you should concentrate on improving the quality of your hubs first. If your hub quality is good your hubs will be read and viewed by readers and viewers and your hub score will improve and in return you will be able to earn.
    I did so.............