jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

How many page views constitute an average hub?

1. prajwalpokharel profile image60
    prajwalpokharelposted 4 years ago

How many page views constitute an average hub?

how many page views constitute an average hub?

2. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

This is a difficult question to answer. An "average" hub means different things to different hubbers based on experience, goals, hub topic, social media promotion, etc.
    I will say, for me, I'm happy to see steady views on my hubs. If one of my hubs gets at least 10 views a day, everyday, that's average for me. I have one hub that gets at least 50-75 a day and another at least 75-100 on weekend days. So it depends. If all 57 of my hubs were getting at least 20 views a day, I'd be very happy. This is far from the case, but I'm content for now.

1. janshares profile image98
      jansharesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

There is no way of averaging a view. Some people will get 400 per day, some will get 75. I think the hub score should tell you if your hub is doing well.

1. WryLilt profile image91
      WryLiltposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hubscores are a very poor indication of how your hub is doing. They're to stop spam, little else.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Then why are my largest viewed hubs the highest scoring hubs?

3. WryLilt profile image91

Because good traffic = high hubscore. High hubscore does not = good traffic.

4. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

It does according to my statistics.

5. BLynd Logyk profile image77
      BLynd Logykposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Correlation does not equal causation my friend.

4. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 4 years ago

I would love to know how I stack up against my fellow hubber's however all I can do is share with you that of my 157 Hub articles, I average 1,290 page views per Hub for a little over 202,500+ total.

Even with the twenty non-featured I still come in at a little over a thousand, per. Now my highest is over 19,000 and my lowest (just published a week ago) is at 87 but I have 46 over a thousand and ninety over 500.

I try to work on the weak ones every once and while to generate some PVs but generally just try to produce better and better work.

5. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

I am about to hit 3,000,000 views with 61 (current) hubs. Too tired to figure out the averages. However 20% of my hubs give 80% of my traffic.

1. prajwalpokharel profile image60
      prajwalpokharelposted 4 years agoin reply to this

WrYlilt could you please give me link or description to at least 5 of your hubs which generate most of the traffic?... i want to do some research...

2. WryLilt profile image91

Sorry, you'll find no hubber gives out that specific kind of information due to risk of duplication.

working