jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

todate ive no joy in revenue, what am i not doing ritght?iv followd instruct/whe

1. Mistress of Spice profile image39
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

todate ive no joy in revenue, what am i not doing ritght?iv followd instruct/where is revenue indica

2. profile image56
    Donald Eposted 7 years ago

Have patience and keep writing.
    If you look at many of the success stories listed on the front page it took months or years and usually hundreds of hubs to get there.
    Slow and steady wins the race!

3. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Honestly, you will not make good revenue with google adsense until a few months. People usually do not reach $100 payment until 3-6 months.

Take a look at this. http://hubpages.com/help/success-stories

You currently only have a few hubs. Unless they are getting 100s of views a day you will not make much yet. Once you get 100+ hubs things usually look better. Do keyword research, write on at least 3 main topics/niches, and send backlinks.

Treat this as a hobby and a business .

I only made a few dollars my first few months. At this point, I should make the minimum adsense payout each month because I am making revenue from the hubs from the past and recent.

4. Mistress of Spice profile image39
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

Dear David, thkx for the nudge in a more guide like direction in simple english.. now mor understanding apprehended...good show..will follow your adivse...........tke care Happy writing....hope to read more of your articles...mistress of spice...looking 4ward...lolz thkx

Closed to reply

working