jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Newbies, pls check out

1. Mistress of Spice profile image38
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

Newbies, pls check out

Mistress of spice, started out with few hub 12 hubs, hve applied for adsense account still pending, received email advising links.I love writing, bout making money, hve no idea...hubbers talk bout pub numbers, how do i get this...what are procedures, googles have so much rules..more confusing then ever..the click on my hubpage where do i see for my scor points who monitores these..and how long do i hve to await for a approval, just impatient now..as i hve no idea.

pls kind respond, appreicted mister website examiner..

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

It is very difficult to answer your question without actually having seen the email Google may have sent you concerning your AdSense application. Approval can take anywhere from a few days to more than 2 weeks. You will receive the Pub ID from AdSense upon approval. But if there are problems with the application, it will not be approved before these are resolved.

Once you have an active AdSense account, any clicks on the ads on your hubs will automatically be recorded, and you will be able to see the results by logging into your AdSense account.

You will not begin to earn before your account has been activated, and activity during the waiting period will not be credited to your account; all revenue goes to HubPages. Once your account is active, you will receive 60% of the page impressions and any income from these impressions.

3. Mistress of Spice profile image38
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

Dear WE ty for your info above, makes sense thus far.

Ive today publshed a topic of Divorce, a human disease...when i checked again, its shows pending approval.

Prior to that Ive published an X amount of hubs? Do i lose out onthese hub pages for score, or is there a way to salvage this with my pub id?

i will kindly appreicate the above reply...tc

many thkx and wishing you lots of joy in your hub.

mistress of spice...

4. davidemorgan profile image55
    davidemorganposted 7 years ago

If you can't get an AdSense account, I'd recommend becoming an affiliate at ClickBank - there are plenty of products from there you can sell that relate to what you write about, and it pays much better than AdSense.

Closed to reply