jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there any paid survey sites for International Users with a good reputation?

1. profile image45
    ravigillposted 7 years ago

Is there any paid survey sites for International Users with a good reputation?

I have checked out many paid survey sites, usually they have a payout limit and although they send you a few surveys, you never reach their payout limit.

2. Gidge179 profile image61
    Gidge179posted 7 years ago

Yes, and no, there are a lot of good survery sites out there, but it is very unlikely that you will ever get one that will pay you in good solid cash, however i have seen more than a few that work using points and then working your way up to earning vouchers for big websites such as amazon, the problem is, its whether the money is worth the hassle, and in my personal experience.. its not.

i believe http://49b68ede.any.gs is an alright one, but generally, just look for one that has decent websites for the vouchers

im warning you though, i was doing surveys that took 10/15 minutes to fill out, 5 without paying attention and just clicking to get it done, not even looking at the question, but these were getting me 1,000 points a go on the site i was on...
    to earn a £15/($20ish) amazon voucher took 80,000 points
    so thats about 80 surveys to get the voucher... at 10 minutes each thats 1,600 minutes... over 12 hours

so if you really want, just google surveys for money, otherwise i suggest doing something like hubpages that takes effort but atleast the end result is a lot better

3. profile image54
    Designer Freddyposted 7 years ago

Yes ! But
    Taking surveys from sites that are listed with the Better Business Bureau can save you a lot of headache

4. SilverStatic profile image54
    SilverStaticposted 7 years ago

i have been with Opinion Outpost for 3 years and they are wonderful! They offer fast payouts for 5, 10, and 20$ quick surveys(you can cash out as low as $5 and you only have to take a couple surveys to reach that amount;)for some of the biggest companies in the world...if you want to make good with a totally free survey site that has legitimate surveys and super low payout limits you should give this company a spin:D greetings, Ravi - Daniel