jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i have a new website what is the best and economical way to drive traffic to my

1. selfmadeguy profile image56
    selfmadeguyposted 7 years ago

i have a new website what is the best and economical way to drive traffic to my website?

2. Kobus Hughes profile image39
    Kobus Hughesposted 7 years ago

Well selfmadeguy...

There are many ways to drive traffic to your site. Some paid and some free. It all depends on how fast you want traffic. With free methods like free classifieds, article marketing, certain ways of social marketing etc it would take longer than paid methods to get the traffic. But the upside is that the traffic will be good as these are people that have follwed you and trust you. My recommendation is to master article marketing. It can be free or economical if you outsource the writing part. The more great content out there the more people will start to look for you instead of you looking for them.

Kobus Hughes

3. lama0204 profile image59
    lama0204posted 7 years ago

you mght find this site where i have put lots of sites for free advertising.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Advertise-for-Free-Online

4. profile image48
    Wiseyposted 7 years ago

There are some free web traffic tool.  Have you tried them?  You may google "trafficonlineexpert" to get to one of these tools.  Explore this revolutionary way of free web traffic generation.

5. s.foram profile image60
    s.foramposted 6 years ago

There are several way to drive traffic to your website such as commenting, forum posting, article writing, social networking etc.

working