jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone have any cool sure fire ideas how to drive traffic to your hub?

1. Scott Fischer profile image59
    Scott Fischerposted 6 years ago

Anyone have any cool sure fire ideas how to drive traffic to your hub?

Also, how often should I update my hubs, or should I switch out or what?

2. Loveless City boy profile image60
    Loveless City boyposted 6 years ago

When I want a decent following for one of my hubs I always try to include a picture or two,  I also try to tag It correctly so that anybody looking for a certain hub can find it easily. And I rarley delete any of my hubs. Some of my older hubs still get read from time to time.

3. Grime Remix profile image60
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

Good SEO for each hub so they rank on google.  Create a video version of your hub.  Syndicate the video to video hosting sites.  For each host you want to be sure you include a link to your hub or profile in the description box.  Videos rank in google results so that is possibly more exposure and traffic. 

Update the content of your hub with the latest information.  An easy way to do that is set google alerts for the keywords your hub targets.  You'll get fresh info on that keyword on a regular basis. 

Recently I've been researching RSS feeds and ways to distribute them.  Find out if you can turn your hub into an RSS feed and submit it to RSS feed directories.  You'd get traffic from people subscribing to your hub.  Check out feedburner

Another RSS tip.  Record your hub as an audio file.  Use audioboo.fm to upload the audio and get a RSS feed.  Turn that feed into a podcast that you can upload to itunes. 

Backlink to your hub through your blog and other backlinking strategies.

Post your hub to all your social media profiles. 

Post comments on other hubs and answer questions.  Sometimes that will get people to visit your hubs and read your articles.  Don't forget to follow hubs that you genuinely like.  You might get a follow back also.

I wish you the best of luck on your hubs and hope this info is helpful.

Thank You.

4. Pinkchic18 profile image75
    Pinkchic18posted 6 years ago

Make your hubs worth reading first and foremost. From there, a great way to get people to visit your hubs is to visit their hubs first. Leave a comment and wait for them to return the favor.

5. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Backlinking will help get traffic, boosting your views by a lot, though it will fluctuate. You should update your hubs whenever you have something to update.

working