jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do you think so many people have gravitated toward starting a home-based bus

1. Jordan Hemmann profile image59
    Jordan Hemmannposted 7 years ago

Why do you think so many people have gravitated toward starting a home-based business...

even if they have little experience? What do you consider to be the pros and the cons?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4309060_f260.jpg

2. Dee aka Nonna profile image83
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 7 years ago

I think one of the main reasons is job lost and they are having trouble finding a new one.  Other are tired of mergers, downsizing and the whole corporate structure thing....taking this as an opportunity to venture out.  There may be many reason but job lost may be the main reason.

3. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 7 years ago

I agree with the second half of Dee's answer. It comes down to individuals being tired of corporations pushing them around / taking employees for granite. This is America. Innovation rings true.

4. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 7 years ago

Taking control means faith in yourself. A lot of corporations come and go. They are looking out for their own best interest/profits. People are waking up. You can make more money, enjoy your own hours and choose the people you will work with. That alone is a slam dunk! Go for it!

5. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

You are your own boss.  Work hard and get rewarded.  Plus, if you have to use the restroom, you don't have to let anyone know.

6. gboygemino profile image53
    gboygeminoposted 6 years ago

I'm also into home-based internet job. The main reason why numerous people are already into this kind of job is that it's very convenient as you can spend time with your family while earning money. I am a registered nurse but I really enjoy doing online works.
    http://dailyincomenetwork.net/dailyincomenetwork/

working