Is 6 months a good bench mark to see how your hubs are doing? Should a decent hu

1. hubba-hubba profile image59
    hubba-hubbaposted 7 years ago

Is 6 months a good bench mark to see how your hubs are doing? Should a decent hubber have made...

$100 after six months?

2. Max Clayne profile image60
    Max Clayneposted 7 years ago

I think 6 months is enough to see whether you are on the right path or not, If you really want us help you to benchmark your earnings, you may give more details, example: how much traffic you get per day.

3. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

6 months is a decent amount of time to get used to writing here and study the results of your publications. Each hubber will have different experience levels in writing articles so this makes a difference in the time it takes to earn enough to reach the payout threshold with Google.

If you make your first payout within 6 months I would say well done! As time goes forward and you have published more hubs you should see an increase in your daily earnings.

I am sure some have made a payout within the first month or two and that is awsome. Keep writing quality information people need and the money will come. This is an excellent place to write and meet new people while you are earning.

working