jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can someone explain to me, the process of how to earn money through hubpages?

1. rikabothra profile image59
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

Can someone explain to me, the process of how to earn money through hubpages?

I have created a Google Adsense account, what are the next steps?

2. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

You need to link your Hubpages account and your Google Adsense account. Hubpages has many fine guides on how to do this, I'll send you one which helped me a lot! Also you can use the Amazon program which makes you money when people purchase products from Amazon. Some people also use Ebay, however I personally don't. This link here should explain all you need to know!

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/affi … n-hubpages

The best piece of advice I can really give is that you need to be constantly writing to make money, then once you have enough quality submissions made, you will begin to make a steady monthly income!

3. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

If you have got an adsense account, each time you write a hub and publish it you will get the option to link hub pages to your adsense account. Click the links and fill in the boxes and you should be away.

4. profile image60
    andr4043posted 6 years ago

Hi, there are several ways to earn money through hubpages. Firstly, you can link your Google AdSense account with your hubpages. You will just have to write your publisher ID. Other ways are through Amazon and eBay. However, I did not try these methods out, so I do not have the experiance that I could help you out with it. Remember the key to earning some money is getting traffic to your hubs... Good luck with the earnings!

working