jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite marketing method online?

1. Terje Sannarnes profile image60
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite marketing method online?

PPC, Article Marketing, Social Media Marketing etc.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4379759_f260.jpg

2. Barbara Kutra profile image58
    Barbara Kutraposted 7 years ago

I would have to say for me, article marketing. There is an outlet for creativity there. Can't say too much for PPC, it's too expensive. Social Media in my opinion is over rated unless you really have something to promote and do it in a way that will catch other people's attention.

3. gandhikr profile image57
    gandhikrposted 7 years ago

Pay per click is the best way. One it gives top spots in the search results. It gives more options in terms of choosing keyword. One can control the budget and testing is really easy..

Adwords rocks!

4. Kobus Hughes profile image40
    Kobus Hughesposted 7 years ago

Article marketing is fast becoming very addictive. :-) I never thought that I would love to write this much. And it is a great way off marketing online.

5. Maiken profile image55
    Maikenposted 7 years ago

There are many great methods to market online, one of my favorites are video marketing, with the right keyword(s) in the video title and video description you can quickly position yourself higher in the search engines.

Make sure your video is not to long and get's your message across quickly and in an informative manner. Plus encourage the viewer to share the video link to others.

working