jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could try out a job for a day, what job would it be and why?

1. Time4Travel profile image60
    Time4Travelposted 7 years ago

If you could try out a job for a day, what job would it be and why?

I've always wondered what it would be like to be a Hollywood actress. Not sure I would like the paparazzi too much, but at least I would just be living the lifestyle for a day. It would be neat to be on the set for a movie.

2. Jordan Hemmann profile image61
    Jordan Hemmannposted 7 years ago

I agree with you about the acting thing. It would be so cool just to do that for a day, but I probably wouldn't like it for much longer. I would also love to know what it's like to raise a tiger cub for a day, although I probably wouldn't be able to give it up!

3. magknetts profile image52
    magknettsposted 7 years ago

I would try how was like to be a president of a country so, that i would know why is the president has always to be blamed for every failure of his/her country does it always has to be like this?

4. garyyoungberg profile image61
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

For one day, I would have to do something that wouldn't endanger anyone's welfare.  The fireman and policeman I wanted to be when I was a boy is out, for that reason.  Hmmm....I guess I'll take captaining a sloop in the Caribbean.  I have to be assured of a fun crew to accompany me, though.

5. Ojosunny2 profile image56
    Ojosunny2posted 7 years ago

So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. .... Peter Gibbons: I wanna take you out to dinner, and then I wanna go back ... day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you? ..... Samir: It would be nice to have that kind of job security. ...

working