jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What’s the ideal dream job for you?

1. Don Ship profile image77
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

What’s the ideal dream job for you?

2. fibo777 profile image60
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Working from home and being independent. Doing what I want, when I want and how I want. And making money from that. It could be different activities: trading securities, writing articles and etc.

3. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Anything which involves travelling to Paris with models.               .

4. legallchew profile image55
    legallchewposted 7 years ago

my dream jobs would be like teaching, life coaching, matchmaking, then becoming a diplomat for the UN  big_smile

5. garyyoungberg profile image60
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

Internet marketing combined with a lifestyle of regular exercise and leisure time with my family and friends.

6. profile image54
    vykiposted 7 years ago

travel show host or cameraman. I get to tour around, learn new cultures, and get paid for it!

7. TopMoneyBlogger profile image57
    TopMoneyBloggerposted 7 years ago

I enjoy my dream joy everyday  working an hour or two on my computer. It affords me to be able to take the vacations that I want as often as I want.

8. JMattingly profile image32
    JMattinglyposted 7 years ago

I like a lot of things, but I don't know if there is a dream job out there for me.  I guess one that I'm making enough to live comfortably, helping people, lacks stress, isn't time consuming so I can spend time with my family and friends.  I don't know if there is a dream job out there for me, but I'm working on making a dream career as we speak that allows for the above.

9. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 7 years ago

My dream job was to be a Game Warden and when I took the standard aptitude tests in school they backed up that desire. Unfortunately I didn't meet the minimum height and weight to be a Marshal so I didn't qualify.

10. zinyee profile image56
    zinyeeposted 7 years ago

I will follow my interest that is drawing. I will enjoy being an artist or cartoonist although it doesn't earn much.