jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What would your dream job be?

1. TheBlondie profile image61
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

What would your dream job be?

Mine would probably be working in television or movies, I don't know what exactly. Maybe in NYC at a studio or something...

2. Campj002 profile image60
    Campj002posted 6 years ago

as a choreographer on Broadway. It would just be amazing and I would never be tired of my job. and I would just be so happy!!!

3. The Frog Prince profile image79
    The Frog Princeposted 6 years ago

Retirement in Costa Rica seems to conjure up a mental image.

4. rwelton profile image71
    rweltonposted 6 years ago

Winning the lottery and be the secret benefactor to small deserving community non-profit organizations dedicated to helping others.  How cool that would be...

5. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image78
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

The word top blogger. Be rich and famous for not doing too much.

6. parthavi profile image62
    parthaviposted 6 years ago

Any job that keeps me busy but not bored will be my dream job. I rejoice with nostalgia my work in the busy branch of a bank in the credit department when I would be so  busy and involved that I would be surprised that the lunch hour had come so soon after observing my colleagues leaving for their lunch.

7. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

If I won the lottery type of thing it would be gardening or become a perpetual student.

8. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

Travelling and writing. Writing novels and articles for as long as I can.

9. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

My dream job will be consulting agency to help people finding the right job.

I love meeting people and I do believe that there are many people who are not working the job that they wanted. I hope to help these people to realize their dream job can be just as good as any other jobs but more satisfying since it is what they want.

I hope to be able to open my own consulting firm some day. Maybe winning lottery should be my solution of running my dream job.

10. profile image0
    Robert Veightposted 6 years ago

Writing and speaking in the area of personal development.  Being able to help people in all sorts of 'life issues' and open their minds to new ways of seeing things, ultimately helping improve quality of life and true success.   The best part about this job would be learning so much more myself, and becoming a better person, from teaching these ideas and principles.

11. profile image46
    gboyseo2011posted 6 years ago

to be a fireman or to be a succesfull nurse in the US!