How Many People Thinks private sector employees makes more efforts than Public S

1. 88888888 profile image36
    88888888posted 7 years ago

How Many People Thinks private sector employees makes more efforts than Public Sector Employees.Give

2. chspublish profile image79
    chspublishposted 7 years ago

I'm sure it's not really true in essence, when you make comparisons. but I suppose what really bothers private sector  employees is the worry that their jobs may terminate more quickly than the public sector.
    Governments may be slower to oust public employees, simply because governments move more slowly than the private sector. The public sector is after all funded by the private and not the other way round.
    This means therefore that jobs in the private sector are more vulnerable - can go easily and swiftly at any time.
    The private employee whose contract is based on the competitiveness of the market place, feels this vulnerablity all the time and feels annoyed, perhaps and sad that they carry this burden a bit more than the public employee.
    That's it for me. Thanks for the question.

3. profile image50
    vc4webposted 7 years ago

I think Private sector employees make more efforts because of pressure on them from top management. In case of public sector only few employees make lot of efforts...

working