jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If I have a 3 word keyword, does it work for just that sequence, or a combinatio

1. Spiritual Growth profile image81
    Spiritual Growthposted 7 years ago

If I have a 3 word keyword, does it work for just that sequence, or a combination of the words?

So if my keyword is spiritual growth tools, does it also rank for spiritual growth, growth tools, spiritual, growth and tools? Or does it just rank for sgt?
    Thank you very much.

2. Masata profile image75
    Masataposted 7 years ago

yes it works as all keywords does just don't put a comma in between them just a simple space is good.

3. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

It will rank for all the words but the rank itself depends on how many of those are already there on the web or will be.
    If those sites that rank for the same keywords have a higher rank than yours they'll show up first.

Yours will rank for all of those words but it will have to compete with the other ones that also rank for it.

4. krsdav profile image53
    krsdavposted 7 years ago

Yes you will show for various combinations and you can even show for abbreviations. You arre much more likely to rank higher for an exact match keyword though, so if someone types in siritual groth tools and thats your exact keyword you will rank higher than if somone types in another combination.

Of course, there are many other variables involved like suncat says, the rank and number of competitor sites will effect how high you show as well.

Hope that Helps smile