jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Can you tell me the best way to earn money online with Google Adsense?

1. daravuthz profile image71
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

Can you tell me the best way to earn money online with Google Adsense?

2. mjblake profile image59
    mjblakeposted 7 years ago

Write a blog or hub about something that you can write a lot of content about. And then write, and write, and write. You cannot make money without traffic and you will need a ton of traffic to make any money.

I never made any money until I joined The Keyword Academy (read more here... http://www.newtomanagement.com/the-keyw … r-websites). Its the best group of teachers I've seen and they let you join for one month for free. Pretty cool!

3. rumbling profile image50
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

There are many ways to make money with Adsense, some create lots of sites and put Adsense in all of them, some create few very well targeted sites and bring lots of traffic to them. Whatever method you use getting targeted traffic is the most important thing.
    If you are new to making money online then HubPages is a good place for you to start. You can write about your favorite topics without worrying about hosting costs, maintenance etc and make money while doing it.Once you get the hang of it you can create your own blog and expand.You can check out my hub about Niche blogging to learn a bit more http://hubpages.com/hub/What-is-Niche-B … e-blogging

4. pravink profile image59
    pravinkposted 7 years ago

The best way to make money online is through a niche blog. You can either make a free blog on blogger.com or pay for a self hosted blog on wordpress with your own domain name. You can buy the domain with wordpress hosting at godaddy.com.
    Starting writing there for sometime and after 1 month or 2, apply for an adsense account at google.com/adsense

5. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 7 years ago

I do well with my own websites. If you write for sites like Hubpages you need unique subjects to write about.

6. Entourage_007 profile image85
    Entourage_007posted 7 years ago

The primary principles that support substantial adsense earnings revolve around getting more website traffic, high click through rates and having relevant content for the pay per click audience.

7. pertibha321 profile image44
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

Don't need to be worry about all of these things.You are on hubpages.com why don't you write here regularly.if you really can write good hubs and you do write regularly am sure you can start earning soon.

8. aphrahman profile image42
    aphrahmanposted 7 years ago

Author shall try to select the right topic in a right time in such a way that article can be traffic in the near future date, for example, today is 2nd or 3rd February, so, coming soon important day is 14th February that will be celebrated worldwide as Valentine day, so, you may choose the topic of 'Valentine day' and draft about it in few sentences and paragraphs with good keywords and SEO that is more than enough.

Also, it is not only important to write or think about it but also, there were/are so many articles which you would have written for a different topic in a different time that anyone can use it anytime that too helps you a lot for traffic and revenue from your previous articles. So, just keep on posting and provide article URL link to all where you have contacts.

Happy earning smile

9. fazirana profile image60
    faziranaposted 7 years ago

Just get going with a website with a new idea and good content.No cheap lame tricks.And you will be running with adsense in no time man.

10. Don7tk profile image56
    Don7tkposted 7 years ago

As they say, There is not shortcut to success! To to earn good money with Adsense, you need one primary thing...& That's lots & lots of contents (Original one of-course). Who ever say they earn a good amount of money through adsense defiantly have 10,000+ pageviews daily. For that kind of pageviews; you need few thousand pages.

working