jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anybody actually make a decent amount of income doing this stuff?

1. anonymous79 profile image60
    anonymous79posted 7 years ago

Anybody actually make a decent amount of income doing this stuff?

2. mjblake profile image59
    mjblakeposted 7 years ago

To be honest, I've not made much money yet. But I worked at this for several months doing all the wrong things. I finally joined The Keyword Academy and started learning the right way. You can read more about it in my glowing review: http://earnmoneyjourney.blogspot.com/20 … oney.html.

You can join free for one month to see if it is something you'll like. I've made a couple hundred dollars in the last 3 months and each month, I make a little more than the last.

3. Inforyou profile image71
    Inforyouposted 7 years ago

Yes you can make decent money with freelance work. After sign up with a good freelance jobs website, yo-u only need to link up with clients then thereafter you will have a good supply that you will not even be asking for more work. If you will need more clients its perhaps because you will be seeking for better rates. You only need to set your targets for daily outputs once you have a good supply of work then you will make decent money out of it. if get supplied with more work, hire your freelancers and earn even more. Hope my answer helps if i got your question right. if asking about making money with internet marketing strategies for websites and blogs, check out the new hub that am publishing in a few minutes from now.

4. MerchantGuide profile image38
    MerchantGuideposted 7 years ago

it depends on what you mean by stuff...

have i done well by using the site... yes, but not in the way you might think.

i make enough from adsense to pay for my hosting accounts. but adsense is the gravy, not the reason for writing hubs.

if you think of this as an article directory and write good content, you can generate traffic to one of your own websites. now, i'm not sure what type of internet business you are thinking of or working toward, so i can't offer you a strategy that will fit your circumstances or goals.

bottom line, if you use this place the right way and for the right reasons it can pay off for you.

5. Online Money 101 profile image57
    Online Money 101posted 7 years ago

Naturally that all depends upon your definition of decent. But, yes, since I personally know of several people who are earning a six figure income (which is about twice that of the US average household income), then I would say yes, you can make a good living doing this, but you need to treat it like a business.

working