jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I know this is a little forward but do you make a decent amount of money a year

1. tammyfrost profile image81
    tammyfrostposted 7 years ago

I know this is a little forward but do you make a decent amount of money a year on hubpages?

2. Flightkeeper profile image73
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

It's not a little forward and it's been asked so many times.  Go to the forums section and look for a thread that answers this question.

3. xboxps3wow profile image44
    xboxps3wowposted 7 years ago

I don't make anything from hubpages... but there are other benefits of having popular hubs

4. whooops profile image71
    whooopsposted 7 years ago

Why would you consider your question as a little forward when the very same question has been asked dozens of times in here and in the forums. And new hubbers keep on asking them day in and day out.

My take, you can read up on all the hubs and all the articles on how to effectively write hubs, how to advertise, and what stuff to write about all that stuff. But in the end, it's you and your keyboard and your monitor. Type away, type away.

5. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 7 years ago

Yes, I’m talking to you, dear reader. And I am saying that most of you who are members of HubPages, who signed up with the purpose of making money, will never really make a lot of money at HubPages. I’m saying this not with the purpose of... read more

6. WordPlay profile image63
    WordPlayposted 7 years ago

Yes, I support myself with my HubPages earnings. Many people have asked me how I do it, so I wrote a v-e-r-y long hub about it. You can access it from the link on my profile page.

There are also lots of other great resources written by other experienced Hubbers. You can do as Flightkeeper suggests and search the forum or check http://hubpages.com/topics/hubpages-tut … nity/2848, which lists all the best tutorial hubs.

working