What methods do you think will make the unemployment numbers drop?

1. Troyjones345 profile image34
    Troyjones345posted 7 years ago

What methods do you think will make the unemployment numbers drop?

2. Ravi Rawat profile image61
    Ravi Rawatposted 7 years ago

01. Create Jobs by hook and crook
    02. Self employment
    03. Advise people to join hubpages if they are good in writing.
    04. No outsourcing
    05. Expand Businesses
    06. Find new natural resources
    07. New Discoveries for new ventures
    08. There are families where both husband and wife works and there are other families also where woman is housewife and husband is also unemployed. So How you balance it?

Thanks

3. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

Even though it's a bit cruel, I think we should stop funneling billions of dollars to 3rd world countries for developmental, healthcare, political purposes.  We should worry about our own economy first before worrying about others. After all, I think I resources are stretched too thin as it is.

Ex: Plan Columbia (which still existed as of last year, and might be on the budget this year) - where they burn cocaine fields in Columbia and fight the drug war...it cost $5 billion alone. And that's not counting the $$ going towards the Merida Initiative. And this is just to Mexico, Central America, and South America...it's such a freaking waste...plus, that's not even including the countless other $$$ projects around the world)

We need to concentrate on fixing our economy and creating new jobs. We need to stop being such busy-bodies and just concentrate on improving our country first before sticking our nose into another's.

working