jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Is Trump going to take credit for Obama's job and unemployment Numbers for the m

1. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 14 months ago

Is Trump going to take credit for Obama's job and unemployment Numbers for the month of January?

According to Reuters News, Jobs in January. increased by 277,000.  Unemployment is down to 4.8 %.  Trump said while campaigning, "don't believe those numbers.  The real rate is 28% to 35%.".

Now that Trump is in the White House, do you think he still believes his numbers, or does he believe Obama's numbers, and does he take credit for an increase of 277,000 jobs, which he had noting to do with?

2. DowntroddenInDC profile image86
    DowntroddenInDCposted 14 months ago

To be seen, but I wouldn't be surprised by his dismissing them or by claiming they are his doing. I further. wouldn't be surprising in him doing both of those things. He's erratic and unpredictable.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Do you have any examples to go with that Whine?

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 14 months ago

This man is capable of almost anything. He seems to fly by the seat of his pants. Does things without seeming to have a real plan. Nothing he does surprises me. I just wonder what will be in his wake next.

4. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 14 months ago

Trump is so predictable.  Sean Spicer says "Today's jobs report reflects the consumer confidence that the Trump presidency has inspired."  The problem is Trump was sworn into office on Jan. 20.  This report reflects Obama's terms as President.  When questioned Spicer said, "The president doesn't deal in numbers, but faces."

How stupid do they think we are?  If the report would have been bad, you can be sure that Trump and company would have been blamed Obama.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image28

Mike, DowntroddeninDC seems to disagree with you on predictable. Mike It really doesn't matter at this point, because we have so many Obama immigrants to feed and care for, while Americans go homeless, jobless and are still on food stamps. 8rs Obama.

2. peoplepower73 profile image93
      peoplepower73posted 14 months agoin reply to this

Brad:  If your read DowntroddeninDC carefully, on the one hand he is agreeing with me, on the other hand, he is not.  To me, Trump is predictable because I have his behavior figured out.  He is a predictable narcissist.  That's why I asked the questi

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 14 months ago

Since he's going to get blamed for all the problems like homelessness and poverty not reported while Obama was in office, sure, take credit for something.

1. peoplepower73 profile image93

Tamara:  So just because you think Obama created homelessness and poverty, it's O.K. for Trump to take credit for Obama's success, even though Trump wasn't in office during that period?  You win the prize for spin!

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28

Mike, Obama didn't succeed, he didn't increase the stock market after the election did he. And yes, they are still only numbers. Can't you give him 100 days and then maybe you might have more to criticize and be more specific and factual.

3. peoplepower73 profile image93

Brad:  Obama increased the stock market way before the election. I'm not waiting 100 days when Trump is taking credit for something he didn't create.

working