jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are you thinking about promotion of Clickbank products as opportunity to ma

1. BrankoZecevic profile image57
    BrankoZecevicposted 7 years ago

What are you thinking about promotion of Clickbank products as opportunity to make money online?

2. MadCowWritings profile image56
    MadCowWritingsposted 7 years ago

Promoting info products from Clickbank can be quite competitive given the amount of marketers promoting them. Its doable and can make you money but I would recommend promoting physical products if you are a beginner at this.

3. maxwell44davidso profile image53
    maxwell44davidsoposted 7 years ago

You can just simply promote CB products at forum that relates to the product AND my favourite place is Yahoo Answer because most of the people there are looking for solution. If you can provide them with product that solve their problem, you can make a huge money.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I have just started with Clickbank, though it seems like there can be some definite value in it if you market the products right. I'm currently just working to match up information products to some of my sites and articles that I think will help my readers find what they're looking for in much more detail than what my article can provide. My only concern is there is little indicator of the value of the content on these products, which makes me kind of look for nice professional pages and then cross my fingers they actually know what they're talking about. A feedback/review mechanism on those would be great.