Clickbank products

1. slideseven profile image57
    slidesevenposted 7 years ago

Clickbank products

Anyone out there that is an Clickbank affiliate promoting their client products? I have for the last six months, over 100 products and nothing earned at all so far. Question; is it worth me continuing with all my efforts to promote Clickbank products; fI mean ANY Clickbank products,for it is not for the lack of trying!  I write Hubs, blogs, use Adblast software to distribute ads to hundreds of search engines and still zilch. No dosh, no sheckles at all.

2. hotwebideas profile image73
    hotwebideasposted 6 years ago

I can answer this. I had a product to sell on Clickbank, but did not want to give them the money to add it for the same reason as you. There are too many products on Clickbank that all overlap. It is hard to look unique on Clickbank no matter how unique you are.

I suggest staying away from Clickbank and promoting your product or service with Facebook ecommerce. I am making great money with Facebook and have not paid them a dime to get there, unlike Clickbank who wanted to charge me.

I hope this helps.

3. andur92 profile image60
    andur92posted 6 years ago

I tried clickbank for 9 months and left it because I made only 2-3 sales in that period. I tried other affiliate programs. Try amazon associates. I make a few sales every other week without any efforts at all! Seriously it is awesome. I am planning to put some efforts to amazon associates as it has got great potential.

All the best! smile

working