Hi. You just answer my question.

1. rhoda1990 profile image56
    rhoda1990posted 7 years ago

Hi. You just answer my question.

So i was wondering what is a good amount to earn on hub pages for college student with 35 maybe even 45 hours to blow on the internet? i really think that 4k month would not be unreasonable by the end April.Please tell me why or why not. And how. thanks. you sound smart with your high score!

2. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

Well 4k/month would be pretty amazing. I don't how you would do it but it sounds like you have the time. Maybe you could write Hubs on your experience, step by step over a one year period. You could share what works and what dosn't work.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image63
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

Sorry for the delay, I just noticed this question was here. Although earning that much per month would put you among the top earning hubbers (certainly top 10, probably top 3), it might not be unreasonable if you already are a skilled writer, you know a lot about SEO, you have solid connections around the web (such as having a lot of friends on Facebook and many followers on Twitter) to promote your hubs ethically, AND you actually do devote 35 to 45 hours per week to your hubs (I would guess less than .1% of hubbers devote that much time to building hubs).

Even with all this effort, I'd still guess you'd probably have trouble cracking $2,000/month after a year.

working