Which is the best search engine optimization software or service in your opinion

1. BrankoZecevic profile image56
    BrankoZecevicposted 7 years ago

Which is the best search engine optimization software or service in your opinion and why?

Please be more specific on benefits using this software or service.

2. profile image53
    NicheTrafficMastrposted 7 years ago

I don't think there is any one type of software that is better as they can all be used for slightly different things and it really depends on the optimizing task you wish to perform.

There are a some good SEO software tools such as:

Marketing Samurai, Traffic Travis and Niche Finder Pro as well as Brad Callans suite of software. I personally use Traffic Travis and if I was going to take it further I'd probably couple it with Niche Finder Pro.

SEO services can be tailored to suit your needs so you would have to speak to a few companies and decide which was the best for you.

But really you are just as well doing it yourself. Find some good keywords, write some articles, post them to some web 2.0 sites with links back to your site, bookmark your web 2.0, write a few more articles submit to article site and link them to your web 2.0 then bookmark them, write a few more, submit to more article sites and link to the first articles, bookmark.....and so on.

Hope it helps, good luck.

Tim

3. swwastik123 profile image57
    swwastik123posted 7 years ago

Personally, I don't rely too much on 'tools' but maybe that's just me. smile

Market Samurai which I purchased back in 2009 was a very good addition to the arsenal. Will I recommend it? Heck, yeah!

working