jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Internet Marketing!

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image70
    Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago

What are some effective ways of INTERNET MARKETING.

Free or paid, doesn't really matter, must be worth spending time and money.

Any ideas?

1. tools951 profile image43
      tools951posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes it does matter between paid or free? Paid marketing such as google adwords,adsense, advertising will costs money inorder to make money and will take less time vs free marketing like article marketing(hubpages, squiddo), video marketing and forum marketing are free but wil require more time to perform the work.

View my articles inorder to read more. Sorry I can't post a link but hubpages won't allow links without risk to my account.

2. Dale Nelson profile image43
    Dale Nelsonposted 8 years ago

Hi Ultimate hubber.Have just made a new hub yesterday under hubpages maximising revenue directory giving the basic fundamentals of foundational traffic.You may find some new ideas you havent thought of.Let me know if it was helpful.should find it under my latest hubs in my profile.

Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanx Dale, I shall read your hub on it.

I have just set up a couple of new websites and want to do some good marketing for people to notice them. I basically have been in SEO and didn't pay much attention to the marketing but these ones need marketing and one of them have some big competitors.

I don't need very unique ideas as no one discloses the unique ones. The common ones will do. lol

1. brad4l profile image77
        brad4lposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You should probably do a press release(s.) Just make sure you read a little about the proper format, because press releases need to be written in a specific way.

I have used a number of sites, but one of my favorites does them for free or $2.99, with the latter being so cheap and offering a few nice benefits, I usually go ahead and upgrade(PM for url.)

If you have the money for a PRWeb press release, they have a much larger reach. You don't have to do the top package either, but it is still pretty pricey.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image72
          Dale Mazurekposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Just sent you an email for info on the Press release site

Thanks

Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years agoin reply to this

So did I big_smile

working