jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What have you accomplished so far that makes you truly proud?

1. marketingnotesja profile image59
    marketingnotesjaposted 6 years ago

What have you accomplished so far that makes you truly proud?

We've been on this earth for a very long time, but what have we accomplished? What have you done that you've been very proud of so far? Is there something you want to accomplish in the future that keeps you motivated? Tell us!!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4730268_f260.jpg

2. izettl profile image95
    izettlposted 6 years ago

This is a great question! Inspiring in itself. For me, getting educated- two degrees, becoming a mother, and dealing with a chronic illness as graciously as I can. In the future, I want to help people on the greater whole and possibly accomplish that by writing a book.
    I think everyone has multiple accomplishments, but tend not to view them that way. It's all about perspective an appreciation for even the tough things we've edured- I like to say those build character.

3. ThunderKeys profile image63
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

I agree, thought proving question, both for now and in planning for the future!

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I raised two really lovely daughters who are healthy, happy and productive people.  And in the more personal area, I have had a lot of writing published, including a book and that makes me feel pretty good.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm still alive though there was a good chance i wouldn't make it out of my teens. i'm a good dad and i run a relatively successful business. i have an awesome family that loves me, what more could i ask for.

6. marketingnotesja profile image59
    marketingnotesjaposted 6 years ago

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback!! I very much appreciate it. I think my greatest accomplishement so far is being the only person in my family to graduate University. Hard financial times came my way, but I was still able to graduate at the top of my class.

Thanks for answering the questions and please continue giving your feedback.... I love reading them all.

working