jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you accomplished everything that you've wanted (so far) in life?

1. snowysilver profile image61
    snowysilverposted 6 years ago

Have you accomplished everything that you've wanted (so far) in life?

My goal was to eventually work for our city's Courthouse and I achieved that this past year.

2. wademcmaster profile image71
    wademcmasterposted 6 years ago

I don't think life is long enough for me to accomplish everything I'd like smile  I got a lot I want to do, but I'm getting a hell of a lot done

3. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Most of my goals have been reached. The one thing that I want more than anything is to save enough money so that I can move to a cottage in the country. I want to do this in the next 5 years which means saving as much as possible and earning what I can to achieve this.

4. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5210446_f260.jpg

Same ! I have hubs on what I have done & would like to do however the list gets longer not shorter !!
    I have been to a lot of countries I wanted to visit & traveling Australia is one goal we are fulfilling right now !!!

5. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

So far in life I suppose.  However, I think if you have accomplished everything in life then life gets boring!  It is important to always set new goals and have new dream.  Otherwise, whats the point of living?

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

not yet but i think for my circumstances im doing pretty good for myself i just need to put myself out there more be more open minded to new oppertuinity

working