jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is the one thing you are most proud of about yourself?

1. NotSoPerfect profile image76
    NotSoPerfectposted 6 years ago

What is the one thing you are most proud of about yourself?

We all have different things we are proud of or have accomplished in life. I would like to hear some of your thoughts on the things you are most proud of about yourself and why?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

My mind, and how it's mostly free from the imposed false reality that mass media forces into most persons in this world.

3. RASO profile image72
    RASOposted 6 years ago

I am proud to have my two little sunshines, my daughter and a son, they are my biggest achivements in my life.

4. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I taught myself how to do pretty much everything I currently do.
    Photography, music, art, etc. I love being able to say I was self taught smile makes me feel a sense of pride. Not the kind that makes you a jerk...but a good pride in my work.

5. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

My ability to set goals and decide on strategies that will help me achieve them.  It gives me a lot of satisfaction when I can say I've achieved or finished that task.

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

For me, when I set a goal, I am all out to succeed.

So far, my goals had been accomplished and I am very happy with my life.

Of course there will be some ups and downs but ultimately, I still succeed in my goals after much obstacles.

This is what I am most proud of being able to persist till the end and achieving my goal.

7. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I am very proud to have my three kids. I have bought them up the best way i could and so proud of myself for making them in the people they are today. x

8. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

My work ethic. I am reliable and able to meet and exceed goals. I take pride in that.

9. Canscorpion profile image68
    Canscorpionposted 6 years ago

My sensitivity and my ability to express myself in writing. and most of all my ability to stand up rock again after every hardship in my life.

10. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

Cannot be unkind to anyone...IF ever I have been...my conscious eats me up that I gotta call them and apologize. Gosh! I hate it at times...but atleast I can have a good night's sleep in the end smile

11. shwetha123 profile image71
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Well i never say "No" to any one. This is the only thing for which i really feel proud of that.

12. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 5 years ago

Finishing college without debt, for my bachelor degree and my husband's master's degree

13. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 months ago

My intelligence and also my individualism.  I am quite different from all of my family members, both immediate & extended.  I did not follow their religion imprint.  I am fiercely New Age.   I question everything while they accept everything sheepishly.   They are happy leading mediocre lives while I want a life that fulfills all my potentials. They all are followers while I am not.  They lead very narrow lives while I believe in exploring all aspects of life.

They have never tried anything outside of their particular ethnic cuisine while I have tried Japanese, Indian, Italian, Chinese, and Thai cuisine.  They also refuse to see anything which is outside their purview while I do. My family, on the whole, are very narrow minded while I am broadminded to the point of being unconventional.