I just ordered carbon copy starter kit for $9.95...wish I had seen your site fir

1. profile image45
    carolynmouseposted 7 years ago

I just ordered carbon copy starter kit for $9.95...wish I had seen your site first, can you help me?

Neil,
    I was a pharmaceutical sales rep. who just got terminated from my job after 5 years.  I found carboncopy pro on line, and ordered a starter kit and then saw your site.  I liked the in put you had about it, and am wondering if I can have you help me with it.  I am not on facebook and do not want to go onto facebook, do I have to to do this profession?
    How much do I need to invest in the first 3 to 6 months.  Right now, I have nothing to do but work from home and give it a try.  I appreciate any input you can give me and if you can help me. Is this a pyramid?

2. Neil Ashworth profile image46
    Neil Ashworthposted 7 years ago

Carol

Firstly, it's not a pyramid business model - in the past, when partnered with Wealth Masters International, the model behind CCPro was multi-level (which some refer to as a pyramid) but this isn't the case since the move to partner with david bach.
    In terms of help and investment guides - I would say start out low, learn how to market and don't listen to anyone who tells you to invest anything you're not comfortable with - a lot of people fail with this model - some succeed also.
    You don't need to use facebook at all - it can help but it is also a distraction - there are many other ways to market online, from video marketing, article marketing, through to paid advertising/banners/PPC etc

Take your time and see it as a learning curve..

Best of luck
    Neil

working