jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

SEO: Shouldn't I google my idea first and get the top keywords before writing or

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

SEO: Shouldn't I google my idea first and get the top keywords before writing or

use Google Adword Keyword search during editing?

2. dannycarrey profile image64
    dannycarreyposted 6 years ago

What i'm doing is searching keywords before writing a hub I'm searching at least 3 decent long tail keywords to get as much traffic as i can. I think searching keywords when writing is just harder.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I suppose everyone works differently, but for me it's always been much more efficient to get the idea, then keyword research, then keep those keywords in mind while I'm writing. It's a lot faster for me that way, and easier to know that I can say something just slightly different than I may have otherwise and it will be a much more searched-for term.

4. Cyndi10 profile image87
    Cyndi10posted 6 years ago

I've done it both ways. Usually, however, I will write the article first and Google keywords when editing. Often keywords are embedded in the article anyway. I like to think I'm saving time and keeping the muse intact. I don't think there is a set answer and it comes down to what works for you.

working