jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

SEO Google PageRanking: Is there a list of trustworthy websites?

1. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

SEO Google PageRanking: Is there a list of trustworthy  websites?

OK, so I'm supposed to have backlinks from "trustworthy site" - is there a list of what Google thinks is the most trusted websites? Ebay? Craigslist? Yahoo?   Any Ideas?

2. LukeMason profile image59
    LukeMasonposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately not all websites can you receive a backlink from that will directly benefit your website. Some websites, like the ones you mentioned, may be difficult to link to your own website. This may either be because they do not allow you direct link to your website or if they do, it has a "nofollow" tag associated with the link. This means that it will not be indexed with search engines.

Don't fret though!

Writing Hubs is a great way to link to your websites. Just make sure you have a high Hub score for each Hub (I believe it needs to be above a 60) and your profile score is high as well.

3. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Thankx LukeMason - I foundout that one of the trusted sites is DMOZ but they only accept 10-205 of the submissions. Fark only lists less than 2%.

4. vikassingal2002 profile image36
    vikassingal2002posted 6 years ago

You should try to get back links from your niche related sites...and see if they have good PR through google tool bar...High pr site in your niche are considered to be trust worthy !!

working