jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

IAre there any similiar websites to DIGG?

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

IAre there any similiar websites to DIGG?

I like DIGG , Delicious and Rate it all. All these websites are great. I just "add link" from my hubpages and submit. I don't want to write in other revenue sharing web. Are there any websites similiar to these webs? I just want to "add link" , that's all.

2. lenamariee profile image85
    lenamarieeposted 5 years ago

I think Reddit is similar, you can add a link but more discussion goes on on Reddit than Digg.

3. profile image51
    daanishbdposted 5 years ago

Yes. Reddit is similar to it. but digg would be fine for seo. i am recommending digg

4. ajayshah2005 profile image54
    ajayshah2005posted 5 years ago

Some websites similar to Digg are:

1. Stumble Upon: Really beautiful website, and as good as Digg. Also, it has su.pr website which directly shares a Link to your Facebook and Twitter account.

2. Reddit: I think Reddit is the biggest social bookmarking website. It is really famous, and the design of the website is simple (but looks old). Once a link gets plus votes, it will start to get more views.

3. Pinterest: Particularly, image sharing, but using Images you can share the links.

4. BuzzFeed: Another easy link sharing website. Has a Page Rank of 8 and Alexa rank of 620.

Also, work on Keywords to improve the rank of your hubs in search engines. Keywords are important factors that effect the page-views.