jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why does AdSense make this much delay in delivering checks for February 2011 ear

1. ratnaveera profile image70
    ratnaveeraposted 6 years ago

Why does AdSense make this much delay in delivering checks for February 2011 earnings in India?

Usually most of the Indian publishers will receive checks for their previous month earnings within 15th of next month. But, this time it seems it's getting too late to receive checks for February earnings. Can any one write here correct reason for the delay in delivering AdSense March 2011 checks in India? Thanks in advance!

2. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

what delay?...if i cross threshold in feb...it gives me check in end of march...my feb cheque had been dispatched and should reach any time...i dont see any delay..adsense website says it clearly that once a person reaches threshold on x month , he/she would get cheque by end of x+1 month...

3. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

And I thought it was only me! As far as I know, the checks to india are sent to Bluedart, Hyderabad and from there it is sent by registered post to where they do not have direct delivery (my case). As per adsense guidelines we can request for a re-issue of the check after 25th of the month. But I decided to wait till 31st to do so.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help ratnaveera. Perhaps we can raise this topic at Adsense forums.

Best Regards
    SunSeven

4. profile image0
    anylposted 6 years ago

I think they need a time to calculate their financial transaction and to check trusted users

5. ratnaveera profile image70
    ratnaveeraposted 6 years ago

Dear pisean282311, SunSeven, and  anyl, Thank you all for the quick response. SunSeven, you have given me a favorable reply to me as I also thought that was only to me. Let us wait till the end of this month. Thanks again!

6. Lee May profile image60
    Lee Mayposted 6 years ago

Its The Postal Service - ;.) its got a long way to go - or Maybe they use the Google Cam Car to drop checks off -

The new age santa's slay

working