Hello, I would like to know...

  1. profile image48
    ememzeeposted 6 years ago

    Hello, I would like to know...

    hello I would like to know if my mom can still get a compensation because she worked here since 1973 ang end up for 13 yrs.because she went abroad?thank you

  2. twentyfive profile image80
    twentyfiveposted 6 years ago

    She may be entitled for Separation Benefits Under RA 8291 which says: If the member has been in the service for at least 3 years but less than 15 years, and he is below 60 years of age, benefit is: Cash payment equivalent to 100% of the Average Monthly Compensation (AMC) for every year of service payable upon reaching age 60.

    Best to inquire at the nearest GSIS to avail what's best for her.

    Thanks! God bless!