jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the easiest way to get started making money online for a total beginner?

1. Mathieu11 profile image50
    Mathieu11posted 6 years ago

What is the easiest way to get started making money online for a total beginner?

There are so many options I'm not sure where to begin! What would you recommend for someone just starting out?

2. mindyjgirl profile image81
    mindyjgirlposted 6 years ago

get started with PAYPAL so you can buy and sell easily. amazon ebay, and craigslist. Honestly, right now I don't think it is worth all the hard work for pennies you get per hub and tweet! I am not making much at all and I have been writing for months, I have made a total of 6.00. My hubs are good hubs too! I am getting 100 hits a day sometimes when I promote them. you need to make money in referalls, when you tell your friends be sure to use the link to this page and copy it to your face book so friends will sign up underneath you. you can make more money selling a product on a free webpage that google offers, or recipies, books etc. on amazon, ebay. I am planning on selling a book soon.

3. normaiper profile image69
    normaiperposted 6 years ago

Google adsense or PTC sites. Google Adsense is an affiliate program which you can earn money when somebody clicks your ads. It requires you to write 10-15 orginal articles first and then when you get approve, you can try to write more and expand your earnings. For PTC sites (paid to click sites), you can earn money by clicking advertisements daily. It may  give you only some cents first but you can find referrals to click ads for you and your earning will be exploded easily. PTC sites are the easiest way to start earning. But be sure to check which sites are trusted first before you begin.

4. zippot profile image60
    zippotposted 6 years ago

this was the best way for me as i am a complete beginer and the first month is free but it is long term and hard work but very doable

5. jenjen10 profile image61
    jenjen10posted 6 years ago

The easiest way for a beginner would probably be to get into affiliate marketing with someone like Amazon or google Adsense. Here is a link to a site that talks about different ways to make money online.