making money online

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (33 posts)
  1. danleeyo profile image59
    danleeyoposted 13 years ago

is it possible to make real cash online and spend nearly zero.?

1. 99desk profile image60
      99deskposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree to all above posts .. You just need an internet connection and skills to write some thing good..
      If it there then you can easily earn good money with HUbs and Bolgs

2. katiem2 profile image59
      katiem2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes YOU CAN!   Been there done that smile

Plus I agree with 99desk, writing skills are a HUGE Plus smile

3. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I spent nothing and make about $500 a month online.  But that is from about 20 different sites.

4. GreatContent profile image61
      GreatContentposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Dan,

It is very possible to make some good cash online using none of your money. But, the education does not stop when the money begins to roll in, and so you will want to continue spending money on your education of online marketing.

Down the line in your online marketing career, you will want to do paid per click, and ezine solo ads, and these costs money. But for now, you can focus on getting free traffic, and continuing your education.

5. friend4all profile image60
      friend4allposted 13 years agoin reply to this

DEAR DAN,

i am making money from my free blogs on blogspot with adsene and one of the Pay per install site (facebook layout, FLV Player, Language Translator) Customer can download free of cost this software and we get
      $1.5 From US visitor
      $.60 from UK and some other countries
      $.15 from rest.

Both the programs are free to join. I am giving my affiliate link. If you join under my link i will also earn when U earn. Will be thankful to you if you visit the site from my link given below as i will also benefit. http://www.loudmo.com/?ref=0e4a2c65bdad … d93daebe68

2. englightenedsoul profile image58
    englightenedsoulposted 13 years ago

Yes and you are already signed up to hubpages.  Keep writing quality hubs and you will see the rewards!!

3. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 13 years ago

Yes, you can make money online. But it takes effort and practice, OR a bunch of luck! big_smile

1. pisean282311 profile image64
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

4. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Apart from my internet connection I have spent nothing but my time online....

As to making real money, only time will tell, don't expect much after 2 months..

1. Ricky Covit profile image57
      Ricky Covitposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would suggest that you read the lessons at the thekeywordacademy.com amd they are wonderful in telling how to make money .

Also some time ago Court from that academy had a 100 hub challenge and he recently posted an update that he has since made about 4000 dollars from those 100 hubs in six months or so.

1. weeyo profile image60
        weeyoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Holy cow, that's amazing!

2. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

seriously?!
        Am going to that site, thanks.

BTW, has anyone used Click Bank or Chitika?

1. Julian Hooks profile image39
          Julian Hooksposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have used both, I only use Clickbank now though. And a word of advice, choose products very carefully or you could end up wasting a lot of valuable time and or money.  It is soooooooooooo much easier to market products you would or do actually use and believe in.

5. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I am making money on HubPages. So, that's good and what do you know, it's free too. lol

6. Pete Carr profile image58
    Pete Carrposted 13 years ago

Hey Danleeyo,

Of course you can make money online. Looks like you might have already started.There is no magic button or overnight success. As with any business it takes time and effort.

Good Luck

Onwards and upwards

Pete

7. 01kabet profile image57
    01kabetposted 13 years ago

...one think i have learned... it takes time !!!...
    my experience has not been the best for the last 2 years...
    it´s just started to make sence about 2 weeks ago...

8. profile image0
    Go Writerposted 13 years ago

Yes, it is absolutely possible to make money online and spend absolutely nothing. But the trade-off is the time. It will usually take more time to bring in the profits unless, you're doing some smart strategizing.

e.g. learning how to draw the traffic from populated areas like forums, search engines, social sites, and bringing them to where you want them to go...in a legitimate manner.

One of the best things to do is to leverage someone else's traffic and hard work. Advertise on their blog. Upload a document to a high-traffic doc sharing site to draw the traffic to a Hubpage or a link, etc.

If you pay for tools, or find ways to automate, it usually goes faster.

9. Csjun89 profile image59
    Csjun89posted 13 years ago

Hubpages are a good start for that!

10. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

yes, but spending smoe money helps tongue

11. tjhooper profile image59
    tjhooperposted 13 years ago

when I first started trying to make money online. I looked for all sorts of different venues. At first I tried doing the whole MLM (multi level marketing) and focus on a downline....after realizing I was pretty much wasting my time, I moved on to surveys. That was also a waste of time, then I looked into programs with the free offers you see on the internet...(most fraudulent way of making money) then I saw affiliate marketing which led me to article marketing, which led me to just making money writing articles with blogs, and hubpages.

Yeah...it took me a while to get here, but I made it tongue

12. Julian Hooks profile image39
    Julian Hooksposted 13 years ago

It is very possible, although most people consider time = money. Either way it takes time. I have been dabbling with online business for a couple years now and am only just now coming into my own. There is only so much "new" information your going to find about how to make money online. After a while your just going to have to dive in and develop your own methods. Just keep pushing and never give up and you'll see results... eventually :p

13. Hubbin4V12 profile image63
    Hubbin4V12posted 13 years ago

yes, but prepare to spend countless hours online working your butt off, its not something you just fall into and instantly start making good money at. And paying the electric bill is an obvious $, unless you run a solar powered network.

14. MarissaG profile image61
    MarissaGposted 13 years ago

Yes you can make money online with Clickbank or other affiliate marketing programs.

15. Research Analyst profile image72
    Research Analystposted 13 years ago

Its not passive income. Simply because it takes lots of hard work and time to make money online for free.

16. Sheila Mae profile image56
    Sheila Maeposted 13 years ago

i thought it was that easy earning income online but then again you need to do a lot of work to success..... now im learning..

17. profile image0
    wademcmasterposted 13 years ago

I once read a quote:

"Financial Success depends on how much you spend"  Meaning if you have no money to spend, spend time - hubpages is a perfect start!  You can further expand into affiliate marketing websites, etc...

18. Alison Graham profile image95
    Alison Grahamposted 13 years ago

My husband always says that time and money are interchangable and I certainly think this is the case online.  If you have the time to research and write quality articles and put in the effort to promote them, you will make money - but again, you need time as the money will not come instantly!

19. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Time effort and a lot of patience wins the race. It took me over 3 years to start earning a part time income from all this article writing and blogging stuff, backlinking helps a lot with promotion, but being good at writing posts that people want to read aswell as them being found in the search engines is also a goal to aim for.

So money can be made online and it doesn't happen over night either, it takes weeks or even months to start to make money online, just keep workig at it and don't get drawn into ptc sites, survey sites and other casual scam sites as they waste time and time is what you need.

20. Sunny_S profile image60
    Sunny_Sposted 13 years ago

Yes smile

21. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 13 years ago

Time is money and there is no free lunch.

Computers cost money, internet access costs money, etc.

Sadly most people who want to make money online will never figure it out because they are overlooking the single most important factor.

It's not about YOU, it's always about THEM.

Until you can get in a "Whats in it for them" customer mindset you will undoubtedly fail.

Pay per install is a joke.  It's a complete waste of you time and only suckers participate.

1. friend4all profile image60
      friend4allposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can you please give me the reason for telling pay per install as a joke? would you not like to make your facebook layout colourful by installing its plugin which hardly takes 20 seconds?

Keep your foot in the shoe of customer and see. Visitors on blog really install it. Its my experience and i earn from pay per install for facebook layout. may be you hav a different experience.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)