jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Ok so I search the web and find what I want to write about then post it on here

1. skeeter747 profile image61
    skeeter747posted 7 years ago

Ok so I search  the web and find what I want to write about then post it on here in my own words.???

2. A.A. Zavala profile image85
    A.A. Zavalaposted 7 years ago

That may be considered plagiarism.  If you have a specific interest, write about that.  CIte your sources when quoting or using someone elses work.  Hubpages is what you make it.  You can write about anything you want, but original content is best. 
    If you looking primarily for traffic, you can write hubs of what's trending now in popular culture. 
    MY advice, write what you know about, follow other hubbers with similiar interest.  Learn how to write, then publish some hubs.

3. James Agbogun profile image60
    James Agbogunposted 7 years ago

Searching the web should be to be more informed. First, we have to have a passion, an experince, or a knowledge; before searching for more or new informations to improve our stance.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

All of your Hubs should be your own writing, your own ideas.  It is okay to research what you want to write about--but you have to actually write it yourself.

5. gramarye profile image60
    gramaryeposted 7 years ago

There are many ways to research. The internet is only one way to research - try observation, books, newspapers. Basically, research is the process of learning about something. Then, without looking at those books and websites etc. you start writing and develop your own thoughts from your research. For example, you may research the rights and wrongs of capital punishment. The research helps you to form your own ideas and quote facts and figures that you uncover during your research.

Good luck, and I'll follow to see your first hub!

6. Leptirela profile image77
    Leptirelaposted 7 years ago

I write poetry, My own poetry about me smile and my personal happenings in life etc...

People may or may not relate to it, I like it when they do, however why would anyone find something to re-write ....originally written by someone else..But you can always be inspired by something , I wrote a poem about my ex boyfriend because I had questions in my head- and was inspired , so I switched the on button and typed it up - and apparently its not bad.. Poetry lovers please visit.

I think Hub Pages are amazing with this it makes me feel sort of safer, not that I write articles but my poems are MY poems.

Hubs should be original and effective...

I think, I f you wish to be a part of the Hub Community , and you want to write - Find something that inspires you...

working