jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Writing for the print media or writing online, which one has the most credibilit

1. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 7 years ago

Writing for the print media or writing online, which one has the most credibility?

Media, whichever,are of huge credibility but still there are differences in many ways. Various language factor, global spectrum, wide range of topics, Command over language and many more. Even print media are actually out of reach for the beginners of any age while online media are comparatively easier.

2. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

I would say print. You are probably more likely to be taken seriosuly as a writer if you say that you are a reporter for the New York Times than if you say you have a blog. However, I find blogging way more fun, and you have the freedom to write what you want, when you want.

3. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

Having a printed media blessed by the Queen of Satan Oprah is the best way to an instant millionaire status as an author.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I would say print media seems to have the most credibility.  Writing for print media is a difficult gig to get, they want experience and education--but anyone can write online and post it.  I've seen it here on Hubpages!

Often, online, people speak/write as experts on a subject yet have no credentials to do so.

working