jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you like or dislike your boss?

1. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

Do you like or dislike your boss?

I very much....dislike my boss. It's sad to say, but I really dislike her. It seems she goes out of her way to ruin mine. I am trying to learn to not take offense to it, because that is how some people are.

2. Jezebel28 profile image56
    Jezebel28posted 6 years ago

I am lucky.  Family business so I have a very understanding boss:)  However, this can sometimes work against you as family can and will overreact or have even greater expectations...so far, I am still on the safe side.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I really like my boss, she's a lovely, disorganized squirrely  woman with a Masters Degree - but we have fun.

4. IMVanguard profile image58
    IMVanguardposted 6 years ago

I love my boss.  Well, that's probably because I'm my own boss tongue  I feel good about myself (not arrogant, just confident). Don't get me started on some of my clients though.  Lol. 

It can be tough working with other people who don't know how to treat others well.  I find that sometimes (only sometimes) it helps to remember my own imperfections.  It gives me some perspective, even if only temporarily.

At the same time if your boss is mean to you then, I just feel for ya Christine.  I don't really like mean people.  It's not one of those vices that deserves understanding (which makes it all the harder to give it).

Ben, with

http://www.imvanguard.com

working