jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long does ot take to get a Google account.

1. Scarface1300 profile image80
    Scarface1300posted 6 years ago

How long does ot take to get a Google account.

How long does it take for Google Adsense to accept you? I have been at  Association Pending almost 2 weeks. Is this normal?

2. nursingmania profile image57
    nursingmaniaposted 6 years ago

GOOGLE ADSENSE is UNPREDICTABLE..They are the only ones who will judge for it,, you cant even file your petiton for some technicalities you want. They would simply tell you GO TO OUR POLICIES AND FAQ.Goodluck on your waiting.

3. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

My account was activated in less than 24 hours after I submitted it.  At the time, I had written two hubs.

4. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

I waited about 10 Days they then asked me to add a page with a code they gave me to prove ownership of the site i referenced on application they then approved me within a  day of following their instruction and replying to them. I think a week to 2 weeks is normal but if you don't hear back in a couple of days from now i would send a follow on e-mail

5. geoali profile image38
    geoaliposted 6 years ago

it depends on your hubs if you write more means more hubs then google adsense definitely accept your form for registration.

6. Sylvia's Thoughts profile image80
    Sylvia's Thoughtsposted 6 years ago

It took less than 24 hours but I also have a couple of blogs that I have Google with, so maybe that makes a difference.