jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many people have a full time day job?

1. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

How many people have a full time day job?

And are finding it time consuming to juggle writing and full time work?
    Does anyone ever write their articles from work?

2. CASE1WORKER profile image72
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

I have been working which is why I have not been hubbing- i tend too write when I am out of work and then not when I am working! I have a few rough drafts prepared and then I will copy them up next week. Wouldnt it be nice to have a job where you could access HP- mind you I wouldn't get any work done, so maybe not a good idea

3. reena_yadav profile image77
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

I have a full time job and i find it difficult to juggle between writing articles. The only thing i manage to do during office hours is search for new topics to write and maybe prepare a draft article.

4. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I write on the weekends unless there is a topic that I really feel the need to put out immediately.

5. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I work full time and I do find it difficult to work online sometimes.  Sometimes I write articles when I get home from work, but mostly I write on the weekends. 

While at work, sometimes I will post comments or read articles, but I absolutely can't do any of the things I really want (or need) to do like update blogs, write hubs, etc.  It is very frustrating.  I hate being forced to work full time, but I have to do it or I can't survive.

6. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

I have a full time job, plus an online business and various websites that I run. 

7. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

I have a full time job but due to the schedule I do most of my writing from work

8. GlstngRosePetals profile image78
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 6 years ago

I work a full time job and it's graveyard shift. I find it hard at times because I'm working and a mom. However though if you have a loved one that can help support you makes things easier so you can find the time to write while they help take care of the children or do some household chores, they can even help you come up with some new ideas of what to write about. So if I were you get your loved one's involved because it's very beneficial.

9. profile image44
    gboyseo2011posted 6 years ago

my wife write articles on fulltime smile through online.

try also to visit this site to earn more money online working at home http://dailyincomenetwork.net/dailyincomenetwork/