How do you deal with a bad day?

1. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

How do you deal with a bad day?

I am having a really bad day today. Something happened and it ruined my mood. I can't think, I guess my mind is pre-occupied by the things that I did wrong, how do I deal with it! I want to go home and just sleep the stress off but I cant...

2. Extinct Soul profile image57
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

Listen to your favorite music...

at first you'd be irritated by the noise but after a while you'll find yourself singing with it!! ^_^ and drink cold water! hehe

3. sriparna profile image81
    sriparnaposted 6 years ago

"To err is human" - It's normal to make mistakes, everyone does. It's good that you've realized your errors, going through a phase of regret and now be determined not to repeat them again. Mistakes make us stronger and even better person, so do not lose heart. Do something to cheer yourself up, share with someone you trust (you'll feel lighter), do not continue to punish yourself, rather make some effort to get over this depressing phase, but remember you're not alone in the journey, everybody goes through these kind of phases of life.

I had written a hub on how to remain excited about life even when we feel 'blues'. If you're in mood and feel like reading then here it is: … About-Life