jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Q to experienced SEO and affiliate marketers: Is degree in online marketing wort

1. Bobri Dobri profile image74
    Bobri Dobriposted 6 years ago

Q to experienced SEO and affiliate marketers: Is degree in online marketing worth spending time?

I'd like to quit my office job, move around the globe and make money online. As I have very little experience in online marketing, I'm thinking about some in-depth education program, which is IMHO always better than reading articles here and there without guiding. What would you recommend? Which university does have good program? Thanks in advance for your time reading and answering it!

2. Buddzzz profile image36
    Buddzzzposted 6 years ago

Honestly, no.

You are better off just experimenting with different areas of online income in your spare time. This is really weird that this question even popped up, because my fiancee and I were literally just talking about how her cousin went to school for journalism and still cant make any money online.

If you can write HALF WAY decent, which you can judging from your question, you dont need school.

You need to learn about SEO, keyword density/placement, traffic generation, authority backlinks and much more - but NOWHERE in this list of things you need is a college degree.

I am a full time internet marketer (who dropped out of high school) and I make a damn good profit. I love waking up to watch everyone else go to work while I just flip on my computer and see how much I've made as I slept.

Join a few marketing forums and just read other people's threads/questions/answers. I recommend www.ES5.com

You can't imagine how much you can learn just by browsing other people's threads.

Also, I recommend you get Tweet Attacks PRO & Tweet Attacks Account Creator, which you can get at:

Then I recommend getting ScrapeBox, which you can get at:

Those are LIMITED discount links.

It usually costs 97 but using those links it's only 57 dollars.

If you need any other help feel free to message me or contact me on Skype.

Skype is

3. Bobri Dobri profile image74
    Bobri Dobriposted 6 years ago

Thanks Buddzzz for your answer. It's a little bit disappointing, cause it's very time-consuming to look through THOUSANDS of threads, forums, articles and blogs to find just FEW fragmented ideas or pieces of advice. I want to get all information and skills in one place, it is much more time-efficient. I don't need degree, I have master degree in economics, but I am really looking for some course or program or book or site which has answers to all questions about online marketing. Does it exist?

4. froch profile image84
    frochposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, E-marketing is good to earn some additional cash. There is possibility to make big money ofcourse but it requires maaaaany work and time...

5. economicliving profile image37
    economiclivingposted 5 years ago

If you are looking to start a niche blog site and generate income from affiliate marketing and adsense, then you will want to pick a good niche that gets a decent amount of traffic.  You can do this via the Keyword Research Tool from Google.  This would be a long term strategy that you must consistently work at over time, but you would undoubtedly receive great results and a good income. 

If you are looking to service businesses through helping them grow an online web presence, then you can start generating a monthly income right away.  Again, in both these scenarios traffic to website is generated over time. 

Going to school for Internet Marketing is a waste of money, the industry changes so fast, it's more cost efficient to find the game changers and follow their lead.

Some great sites for learning would are: