Is it necessary to know all the aspects of a business for an entrepreneur who ca

1. Geniuzs profile image58
    Geniuzsposted 6 years ago

Is it necessary to know all the aspects of a business for an entrepreneur who cannot hire?

I have been jobless and ill for the last 3 years and cannot move out of house. So plan to start a home and Internet based business. I was a polictical science student and have nearly zero idea on business. I love to read and would like you know your views on if I start a website, for my business(a placement agency), what aspects (maybe on HR and also my business) should I know before starting out.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5165802_f260.jpg

2. Mohammad Mohsin profile image74
    Mohammad Mohsinposted 6 years ago

yes I think... don't take risk... before starting anything you need to know about it

3. carlmueller profile image37
    carlmuellerposted 6 years ago

I don't think it matters what sort of education you have or don't have as long as you have some motivation and some good ideas. I look at it this way: Think about things that you know something about. Think about things that you like doing. Think about how you can make money off of those things. We all know something about something. We're all experts on certain things and are knowledgeable about certain topics. Find out what you're interested in and figure out how to make money off of it.

Perhaps you've already found out about yourself that you're an entrepreneur at heart and wish to work for yourself and if that's the case all you need to do now is figure out how to make a living.

Good luck with your search!

working