jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'm confused with Adsense.. can someone help me?

1. Mobrien94 profile image58
    Mobrien94posted 6 years ago

I'm confused with Adsense.. can someone help me?

I made my adsense account separate from this website.. how long will it take to get it approved, and when it's approved.. when will I know?

2. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

If i understand you it sounds like you have applied for your adsense a/c using an alternative website or platform. I also used a website domain i had rather than my hubpages profile url and it took approx 10 days to be approved. I recieved an e-mail from adsense to confirm this.If you haven't heard back from them after a couple of weeks you should contact them - that may speed up the process.It appears to take some people more time. Having your own blog or site is probably the quickest route to an adsense a/c.GL Mo.

3. Ebey Soman profile image82
    Ebey Somanposted 6 years ago

It takes up to 1-2 weeks to approve your account

4. Robert_Truitt1 profile image55
    Robert_Truitt1posted 6 years ago

It can take up to 1-2 weeks for your account to get approve maybe even quicker, but they will email you to let you know that your account have been approve.

5. Traffic Creator profile image58
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

If everything is alright, It takes two days to approve your account. But if something wrong, you get email within 1-5 days that your account has not been approved. When it's approved, you will get email.

working