jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How long did it take for adsense to approve you?

1. KrystalD profile image81
    KrystalDposted 6 years ago

How long did it take for adsense to approve you?

2. pearsonm profile image60
    pearsonmposted 6 years ago

That question is a difficult one to answer because your answer is going to vary somewhat from person to person.

With me, the initial account was approved within about 5 days for me, but then there is the verification process where they will call you, send email, and even a piece of snail-mail to verify your personal information.  Don't send the snail-mail back to them, or return the call, etc., and they'll freeze your account until you respond.

All in all, I would say from start to finish, I was APPROVED within a week (and from what I have heard, that was REALLY fast.)  However, to get the process completed, it took about a month, maybe a little more.

3. Ehtesham12 profile image42
    Ehtesham12posted 6 years ago

Its take almost 5 working days,It also depend on your page and your email.For fast approval and response from adsense i think Gmail is best.And i read many times that gmail approval take less time than other email services.Mine was also approved within 5 working days(using gmail) last week.

4. earnmoney234 profile image37
    earnmoney234posted 6 years ago

by the way now in these days adsense not approving accounts .. of china india and pak . so if u are from usa or other country its take only some hours .

5. sprobin profile image60
    sprobinposted 6 years ago

There are no limit for adsense  approved . it vary by country and your content.. my account approved by 7 days

6. bluemun profile image57
    bluemunposted 6 years ago

I would answer it again when i will got the approval.

7. sunasia22 profile image70
    sunasia22posted 6 years ago

I am new here and I joined hubpages only last January 2.  I got the approval for adsense in just 2 days with my first and only hub "How To Study Effectively?"