jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why would you purchase a professionally written résumé?

1. maplethorpej profile image72
    maplethorpejposted 6 years ago

Why would you purchase a professionally written résumé?

For what reason(s) would you purchase a professionally written résumé, and how much would you be willing to pay?

I'm trying to do some market research and I know my fellow hubbers are always helpful! Thanks.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

Yes!...but it better be good!...how much?...well i think that all depends on the type of positions/experience/professions - that should be the driver....later...gater...you're onto something here - good for you!

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

If you were not skilled in writing brief and detailed information, you might want to get a professional to do it for you. You have to maximize the quality of the space.  Some people don't know how to do this.

4. smile51everyday profile image58
    smile51everydayposted 6 years ago

frankly speaking, normally i guess maybe most will do it by themselves, and they could get the resume form on the internet. Corcerning the content, everyone got his personal experience, so i won't consider buying it.......

hope you could do it well....

5. puddingicecream profile image75
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

I probably wouldn't because I have been to tons of workshops about writing resumes, and have helped others with their resumes without charging them. However, I can see the benefits for people who may not be able to write about their own experiences and skills in a professional tone, or find someone to proofread and help out.

6. ComfortB profile image86
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

When you say "purchase a professionally written resume", it sounds like something generic that's been sold to anyone willing to pay the price.

I will pay to have my resume written by a professional. This will be my skills, knowledge, experience and strength, not some generic resume that's flying around on the web somewhere.

Professionally written resume definitely helps to convey all your years of experience, aquired skills to potential employers in a well organized and industry standard or format.

So I definitely want someone who is trained or schooled in the art of resume writing to help me put it together.

working