jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the best/top paying online jobs?

1. Mavhe Quijada profile image57
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

What are the best/top paying online jobs?

I want to have a home-based job. Do you have any suggestion?

2. danfresnourban profile image67
    danfresnourbanposted 6 years ago

The answer to this question depends on your skills. If you are a talented software programmer, you can earn a decent living writing code.

If you are a great writer, there are sites for gifted writers. If you have a knack for innovation, you can create your own 'system' like Seth Godin did.

I guess the best answer is the best online job is the one that you can excel at. Good luck.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Generally, the best-paying job is the one you create for yourself. It's a lot more work, but then no one else is taking a cut (except affiliates, but you have some control over that too). Ask some of the successful content marketers -- this CAN be very lucrative. For myself, I started out on the freelance marketplaces, but now I've branched off on my own, I have some great contacts thanks to a couple of well-placed clients, and I work for my choice clients at my leisure while I work on developing my own program that I will then be marketing.

4. profile image0
    sakesareposted 6 years ago

The answer to this question lies in research you do on the internet and what is your taste. Doing online jobs is similar to making money online. There are thousands of ways to make money online. You can go for affiliate marketing, blogging, guest blogging and many more. I have a blog where i have discussed 200+ ways to make money online. You can visit this blog from the link given below..

www.200-ways-to-make-money.blogspot.com

working